There are options that could help get you back on track, and I can help explore the best solution for you.
Focus on tackling your debt and saving for the future
COVID-19 has opened our eyes to how financially vulnerable we
are. We’re worried about not being able to pay our bills and loans if another wave hits. How do we get our debt under control and save for the kids’ education and retirement?
Use the equity in your home!
There are many reasons for a mortgage refinance.
• Renovate your house
• Buy a car
• Pay off or consolidate debts
• Purchase an investment property
• Pay for the kids education
• Improve cash flow
• Use it to invest
• Improve credit rating
• and many more reasons
What are the considerations when thinking about a mortgage refinance?
To accurately sum up your refinancing decision, you need to thoroughly consider the following six factors:
1. The amount of reduction in the mortgage interest rate.
2. Possible cost savings of the new monthly payment.
3. Any prepayment penalties on the old mortgage.
4. The cost of closing the new mortgage.
5. The number of years you plan on retaining your home.
6. The effect on your cash flow overall lower payments could make.
Consider this Example -
You currently have a $300,000 mortgage, the house is worth $450,000 and you have $50,000 in debts that carry for $1000 monthly, and you are struggling to keep up
$300,000 mortgage balance $1464.75 monthly payment (3.29% interest rate/25 year amortization/5 year fixed) $1000 monthly cost of $50,000 in debts (may include credit cards and/or car loans) $2464.75 monthly debt load
Refinance (new mortgage)
$350,000 new mortgage balance at 78% of the value 2.89%* new interest rate (25 year amortization/5 year fixed) $1636.67 new total monthly payment for $350,000 mortgage with all debts paid off
$2464.75 - 1636.67 = $828.08
*on approved credit, rate may vary, penalty for early discharge of existing mortgage may apply
• A mortgage refinance can increase your monthly cash flow
• With todays’ low interest rates its a great time to refinance your home
• You will be provided with calculations to show you how much you will save ensuring you are doing the right thing
• Credit issues? No Problem, there is a mortgage for you.
• The service of a mortgage broker are usually FREE but if there is a charge, you will be told upfront
• Consultation are always FREE and at NO obligation
Consult a Mortgage Agent or Broker
The Mortgage Agents/Brokers at TMG The Mortgage Group are trained to take care of all the details for you, and will gladly meet with you at your convenience to discuss your specific refinancing situation. This consultation is absolutely free, and there will be no obligations or salespeople hounding you if you decide that it is not the right time for you to refinance.
My job is to help you make that decision and to present you with the options.
Remember that refinancing your home mortgage does not need to be a tedious, overwhelming task.
Call Anne Martin at (705)791-6683, and she will show you just how quick and hassle-free your home mortgage refinance can be!
It's Easy to Get Started!
Whether you are buying your very first home, upsizing, downsizing, or refinancing, I can find the right fit for your unique financial situation.